Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good Summer for Real Estate

Some times there are not enough hours in the day. The kids are back to school on Sept. 2nd. And I hope to be back on track with my blog.

Business has been very good. I can't complain. In my opinion, sales in my area the NJ Shore have been much better than last year. I haven't stopped to look at actual numbers in my area but people are out there wanting to buy and not just sitting on the sidelines and waiting.

That being said--prices are still in the down cycle. There are still too many homes on the market for sale. The lessons we learned in school about supply and demand and pricing are at work here. But nevertheless, things are moving right along. The rates are still low and if you are a 1st time buyer even better because right now there is the $8K tax credit that you can take advantage of until November 2009.

For me, I hope to try to enjoy the last couple of weeks with my girls. The weather has been absolutely awesome lately and don't want to waste any time of fun until their off to school.

Wishing you a totally terrific rest of summer no matter where you are. Take a day or even a few hours doing what you LOVE to do. Many Blessings and ENJOY.....

6 comments:

Patrick said...

Awesome real estate post. I’ll definitely recommend it to other. Thanks.

Sale Houses Miami

pjeary said...

Awesome real estate post. I’ll definitely recommend it to other. Thanks

1800 Club Condos

Unknown said...

Real Estate Professionals will benefit greatly by building their business in 2010… I appreciate this post. Thanks

Andalusia condo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I appreciate this post. Very interesting Real estate blog. Hope it will always be alive! Thanks for this.

How to sell house

pjeary said...

Real Estate Professionals will benefit greatly by building their business in 2010… I appreciate this post. Thanks

Click here for : Overseas Property